Startup Visa Canada
Moving to a foreign nation and setting up one’s own business has just been an unending dream for several throughout the decades. However, with the program of Startup Visa Canada, business people with creative business thoughts could move to Canada with the expectations of beginning a new life as well as new business.
What is the Start-Up Visa Program?
The program of Startup Visa Canada is for overseas national business visionaries who wish to move to Canada and begin a new business or extend a current one. The applicant must buy or open, and after that effectively deal with a qualifying business that decidedly adds to and helps the development of the Canadian economy.
Canada Start-up Visa Necessities:
- Applying for the Canadian Start-up Visa, the applicant should approach one of the five incubator programs of government-endorsed alongside a suitable business strategy. The purpose behind submitting is to get the endorsement for financing.
- The applicant should provide BIAP recommendation proof.
- Support letter or a commitment certificate should be given to the applicant by the government-designated entity specifying one of the beneath proclamations:
- The program of a business incubator accepts Investor’s business.
- At least $75,000 needs to be invested in the proposed business, and the Angel Investor Group confirms this.
- Candidates proposed business needs around $200,000 to invest, and the Venture Capital Fund confirms this.
- The applicant ought to have a qualified business that is working in Canada. The candidate ought to possess around 10% or a more significant amount of the voting rights in that business he or she is doing.
- The candidate of Startup Visa Canada ought to have an appropriate background of business free of obligations, accessible and reserves that are transferable to convey and settle in a territory of Canada.
- The applicant ought to have at least a one-year post-secondary education.
- The candidate who applied for Startup Visa Canada should have the capacity to show adequate proficiency in French or English dialect through the state-administered testing process (Canadian Dialect level 5 Benchmark).
- Should plan to reside in a region other than the Quebec.
- Should complete security and medical necessities.
- The applicant should demonstrate verification that he or she has sufficient funds for his or her stay in Canada.
After fulfilling the pre-decided conditions for picking up a Canada startup visa, the applicant gets a Start-up Visa Canada or a Business person Visa enabling them to turn out to be permanent Canadian residents and afterward inevitably moved toward the nation, permitting both individual and monetary development.
The Program of Quebec Entrepreneur and program of British Columbia Entrepreneur are two of the most significant Canadian Immigration Business programs accessible till date.
Following are the services that are given by DSV Consultancy to assist in beginning and developing your business across Canada:
- Program of Self-Employed Person
- Program of Startup Visa Canada
- Business Class
- Entrepreneurs Class
- Investors Visa